Gold Star Buildings & Sheds
Darryl's Stuff is a Gold Star Buildings authorized dealer. Gold Star Buildings offers state-of-the-art utility sheds, portable cabins, portable garages, portable barns, and other options for your storage needs. Whether you need a place to store your landscaping equipment or holiday decorations among other things, Gold Star Buildings has just what you need to keep them safe and protected from the outside elements. Ask Darryl to show you the many options available from Gold Star Buildings.
What Makes Gold Star Buildings Great
- Exposed nails are galvanized for no rust spots or weather stains
- The 2x4 reinforced doors are designed for strength and include a keyed latch for your protection
- Standard buildings are roofed with either metal or asphalt/fiberglass seal-down shingles with aluminum roof edge
- All exposed lumber is pressure treated against termite damage and decay including the 4x6 runners, floor joists, 5/8" or 3/4" plywood floor, trim, and T1-11 plywood siding
- A series of air vents are positioned to create optimum air circulation and temperature control
- Building sizes are measured from outside wall to outside wall; Not eve to eve as some competitors
- Buildings are sprayed with Wood Sealer to help retain their new look longer and not fade as quickly
- Buildings are built with black hardware including decorative, tear-drop style, heavy-duty hinges
- Gold Star Buildings™ will match any competitor's price on equal quality buildings with official proof of competitor prices and matching features
Pricing & Info
- Free delivery with-in 25 miles from the point of purchase
- A $3 per loaded mile charge will be added over 25 miles.
- We recommend the site be prepared and level before delivery for Portable Garages and any buildings sized 12'x24' or larger.
- Gold Star Buildings™ are delivered via a truck and gooseneck trailer equipped with tilt-bed and rollers. We are as careful in your yard as possible. We only enter your yard once you give your approval and therefore we cannot be responsible for tracks or other property damage, although we are very careful. Your new building may be unloaded out on the street and moved in with a self-propelled machine called a "Mule" if the site is not accessible with the trailer.
Need your yard leveled or prepared? Ask Darryl for recommendations of local contractors experienced in the type of work you need.