Indian Creek Structures
Indian Creek Structures is a family owned and operated business in Middlefield, Ohio. Indian Creek specializes in hand-crafted buildings of all sizes and design. Darryl's Stuff is an authorized dealer for Indian Creek Structures, and both are committed to providing you with exceptional quality and service!! With the many options, Darryl can help you to select the best storage solution for your property. Whether you need an affordable option to store your lawn and garden equipment, a new hunting shed or an industrial-sized barn for your agricultural equipment, contact Darryl today for more information.
Shed and Storage Building Styles
- Gable Style Tool Shed
- Barn style storage buildings
- A Frame Style Cabin
- High Profile Barn
- Ultimate Gable Storage Shed
- Budget Storage Barn
- Cabin Style Shed
- Porch Style Barn
- Chicken coops and more
(excluding budget buildings)
- Pressure Treated Skids
- 2 x 8 Tongue and Groove Pine Floor
- 2 x 4 Wall Framing – 16 On Center
- Pre-Primed Smart-Side Siding
- 2 x 4 Roof Trusses (Connected with metal Gussets) 2? on Center
- 1/2" Exterior Plywood Roof Sheathing (H Clips Between Sheets)
- Aluminum Roof Drip Edge
- 25 Year Shingle – Choice of Color
- Air Vents at Each End
- 1 x 4 Cedar Trim
- Key & Lock Latches
- Standard Double Doors (65" width x 72" height)
- Treated Floors: Tongue & Groove Pressure Treated 2×6
- Pine Siding: 1×8 Pine Siding with Center V Groove for Natural Wood Look, Stud Spacing = 2 ft.
- Vinyl Siding (over OSB subsiding)
- Building with barn siding, the Studs are 2 ft. on Center
Building and Delivery Information
- Pre-Built Buildings are completely assembled at Indian Creek’s shop and delivered with truck and trailer to your prepared site.
- Site must be accessible with truck and trailer
- Built on Site: Buildings are built in kit form at the shop and delivered to your site on a trailer and assembled by skilled craftsman on your prepared site. (Delivery rates may apply.)
- Free delivery with-in 25 miles from the point of purchase
- All sites are presumed level, if extra leveling is required or crew has to carry materials over 75 ft. extra charges may apply. Pre-Built or Built on Site, Same Price!
Need your yard leveled or prepared? Ask Darryl for recommendations of local contractors experienced in the type of work you need.
Do you qualify for local pricing?